Peru community Stay :Sacred valley and Machu Picchu
Tour in detail
> 12 days - 10 nights
Day 1 : Fly overnight to Lima
Day 2 : Lima − Cusco
- Fly Lima − Cusco
- Visit the imperial city of Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 3 : Cusco − Community
- Travel to the host community located in the sacred valley.
- Participate in interactive icebreaker activities with community members.
Days 4 and 5: Community
- Participate in various community activities and tasks.
- Visit the school and play games with local children.
Day 6: Community − Cusco
- Enjoy a farewell lunch.
- Return to Cusco on foot via the path used by villagers.
- Enjoy free time in Cusco.
Day 7: Sacred valley
- Discover the culture of the sacred valley: the archeological sites Sacsayhuaman and Pisaq.
- Visit the Pisaq market.
Day 8: Cusco − Maras − Aguascalientes
- Visit the Maras salt ponds and Moray agricultural land.
- Walk from the salt ponds to the Urubamba River.
- Take the Andean train to Aguascalientes.
Day 9: Aguascalientes − Machu Picchu − Cusco
- Visit mythical Machu Picchu
- Take the Andean Explorer Train
Day 10: Cusco
- Enjoy a free day in Cusco
Day 11 : Fly Cusco − Lima
- Visit Lima, a colonial centre, including the catacombs and the Miraflores neighbourhood
Day 12: Fly back home
The package include:
- Return flight to Montreal/Toronto, including taxes.
- Bus transportation for all excursions.
- Domestic flights Lima-Cusco-Lima
- Lodging in communities and hotels
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary.
- Services of a professional English speaking guide.
- Detailed documentation for the organizer.
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre.
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund.
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants.