Peru Adventure :From Oasis to Machu Picchu
Tour in detail
> 10 days - 8 nights
Day 1: Fly overnight to Lima
Day 2: Lima − Huacachina
- Visit the Huacachina oasis
- Take a buggy trip in the desert and surf the sand
- Watch the sunset from the Orovilca oasis
Day 3: Paracas − Huacachina
- Take an excursion to the Balestas Islands, the little “Peruvian Galapagos”
- Visit Paracas National Reserve
Day 4: Lima − Cusco − Chinchero
- Fly Lima − Cusco
- Visit of the imperial town of Cusco, classified by UNESCO
Day 5: Cusco – Sacred Valley
- Visit the archaeological sites overlooking Cusco: Tambomachay, Q’enko, Pukapucara and Sacsayhuaman
- Attend a demonstration of Alpaca wool weaving techniques
- Discovery of Pisaq’s town, ruins and market
Day 6: Maras – Moray – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Explore the agricultural terraces of Moray
- Visit the Maras salt ponds
- Stop at Ollantaytambo, small town with inca architecture
- Take the Andean Explorer Train to Aguas Calientes
Day 7: Aguascalientes − Machu Picchu − Cusco
- Visit mythical Machu Picchu
- Take the Andean Explorer Train back to Cusco
Day 8: Cusco − Lima
- Free time in Cusco’s markets
- Fly Cusco – Lima
- Discovery of Miraflores neighbourhood
Day 9: Lima
- Explore the colonial neighbourhoods of downtown Lima
Day 10: Fly back home
The package include:
- Return flight to Montreal/Toronto, including taxes.
- Bus transportation for all excursions.
- Domestic flights Lima-Cusco-Lima
- Lodging in hotels, full board
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary.
- Services of a professional English speaking guide.
- Detailed documentation for the organizer.
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre.
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund.
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants.