France : Paris,
Provence and Languedoc
Tour in detail
> 9 days - 7 nights
Day 1 : Fly overnight to Paris
Day 2 : Paris
- Take a guided tour of Paris, the French capital
- Ascend to the top of the Eiffel Tower
Day 3 : Paris
- Tour the Louvre Museum
- Discover the Latin Quarter
- Walk around île Saint Louis and île de la Cité
- Tour Notre Dame Cathedral, which took more than 170 years to build
- Relax in the famous Luxembourg Garden.
- Take a boat cruise on the Seine
Day 4 : Paris – Avignon
- Take the TGV train to Avignon.
- Take a guided tour of the Château des Baux
Day 5 : Avignon – Pont du Gard - Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Tour the Palais des Papes
- See the Pont d’Avignon
- See the Pont du Gard
- Visit a wine producer in Châteauneuf
Day 6 : Beaucaire – Nîmes
- Take a workshop on ancient Rome and gladiator fighting
- Discover the Arena of Nîmes.
Day 7 : Grottes des Demoiselles – Carcassonne
- Tour the Grotte des Demoiselles.
- Travel to Carcassonne.
- Take a night stroll for a spectacular view of the illuminated medieval city.
Day 8 : Carcassonne – Lastours
- Explore the city of Carcassonne
- Hike to the Châteaux de Lastours ruins
Day 9 : Fly back home
The package include:
- Flight from Montreal/Toronto to Paris and from Toulouse to Montreal/Toronto, including taxes
- 7 nights in 2-3 star hotels
- Half Board
- Luxury bus transportation for all excursions outside Paris
- Public transportation in Paris
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Detailed documentation for the organizer
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants