France : French Riviera,
Provence and Paris
Tour in detail
> 9 days - 7 nights
Day 1 : Fly overnight to Nice
Day 2 : Nice − St-Paul de Vence – Antibes
- Discover St-Paul de Vence, a hilltop town surrounded by ramparts
- Visit the Maeght Foundation, a veritable outdoor museum.
- Travel to Antibes and stroll along the Mediterranean Sea.
Day 3 : Monaco − Nice
- Stroll along the promenade des Anglais in Nice
- Discover the Principality of Monaco
- Visit the Oceanographic Museum.
- Tour the Prince's Palace
Day 4 : Baux de Provence − Avignon
- Take a guided tour of the Châteaux des Baux
- Visit the Cathédrale d’Images
Day 5: Roman workshop – Nîmes – Avignon
- Visit the Parc Forum Ugernum of Beaucaire.
- Watch a gladiator show.
- Tour the Arena of Nîmes.
Day 6 : Pont du Gard − Châteauneuf-du-Pape – Paris
- See the Pont du Gard
- Visit a wine producer in Châteauneuf
- Take the TGV train from Avignon to Paris.
- Take a boat cruise on the Seine
- Walk the famous Champs Élysées
Day 7 : Paris
- Tour the Louvre Museum
- Explore the Latin Quarter
- Discover the île de la Cité
- Tour Notre Dame Cathedral
- Discover the exterior of the Beaubourg complex and its fountains in the evening.
Day 8 : Paris
- See the Eiffel Tower and tour the Palais de Chaillot
- Discover the Arc de Triomphe
- Visit guided of opéra Garnier
- Shop on the Grands Boulevards.
Day 9 : Fly back home
The package include:
- Return flight to Toronto/Montreal, including taxes
- Luxury bus transportation for all excursions outside Paris and airport transfer
- Take the TGV, economy class.
- Public transportation in Paris
- 7 nights in 2-3 star hotels
- Half board
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Detailed documentation for the organizer
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants