France and Italy :
Paris and Rome
Tour in detail
> 9 days - 7 nights
Day 1 : Fly overnight to Paris
Day 2 : Paris
- Take a guided tour of the city
- Ascend to the top of the Eiffel Tower
Day 3 : Paris
- Tour the Louvre Museum
- Discover the Latin Quarter
- Explore île St-Louis and île de la Cité
- Tour Notre Dame Cathedral
- Discover the exterior of the Beaubourg complex and its fountains in the evening.
Day 4 : Paris
- Take a guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay
- Visit the Musée de l'Armée aux Invalides
- Take a boat cruise on the Seine
- Stroll along Avenue des Champs-Élysées and Marvel at the Arc de Triomphe
Day 5 : Paris – Rome
- Fly to Rome
- Travel to Rome along the Appian Way.
- Visit the Catacomb of San Callisto.
Day 6 : Rome – Vatican City
- Visit the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- Explore St. Peter-s Square and Basilica
Day 7 : Rome – Castelli Romani
- Leave for the Roman Castles area.
- Tour the villa d’Este.
- Take a guided tour of Hadrian's Villa
- Learn about Poecile birds.
Day 8 : Rome
- Tour the ancient centre of Rome : the Roman Forum
- Discover the Palatine Hill and the Colosseum, a symbol of Rome
- Experience the bustling centre of Rome
Day 9 : Fly back home
The package include:
- Return flight to Montreal/Toronto, including taxes
- flight Paris-Rome, including taxes
- 7 nights in 2/3 star hotels
- Half board
- Luxury bus transportation for all excursions outside Rome and airport transfer
- Public transportation in Paris and Rome
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide
- Detailed documentation for the organizer
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants