Tour in detail
> 15 days - 12 nights
Day 1 : Fly overnight to Doha
Day 2 : Fly from Doha to Dar Es Salaam
Day 3 : Dar Es Salaam - Arusha
- Walk and visit the town, its markets and the surroundings of Arusha
- Settle in and relaxation
Day 4 : Eyasi Lake
- Introduction and familiarisation with the camping and African safari installation
- Meet the Hadzabe, hunter-gatherers, and participate in a hunt with one of the most ancient tribes of our planet
Day 5 : Tarangire National Park
- Discover the park with the highest animal concentration of Tanzania
- 4x4 Safari in the savannah to observe the numerous amounts of elephant herds which can reach up to 300 animals
Day 6 : Serengeti National Park
- Safari in the most spectacular park of Africa, reputed for its variety and abundant fauna
- Camping under the stars of the Southern hemisphere
Day 7 : Serengeti National Park
- Game Run on track – Observation of the fauna and exploration
Day 8 : Serengeti National Park
- Game Run on track – Observation of the fauna and exploration. Every excursion is different!
Day 9 : Ngorongoro Crater
- Discovery and exploration of the crater and its spectacular geology
- Observation of the variety of fauna and the unique flora
Day 10 : Lake Manyara National Park
- Meet and hike with the Masai, African warrior tribe, and discover their traditions and their way of life
- Visit their village with traditional Masai dance and song
Day 11 : Zanzibar
- Discover by foot the ancient story of Stone town and its history behind the slave trade
- Excursion aboard the ancient 17th century Dhow sailing boat to watch the sunset over the Indian ocean
Day 12 : Zanzibar
- Explore the spice route and discover the ancient trading routes
- Afternoon dedicated to swimming in the Indian ocean
Day 13 : Zanzibar
- Unique excursion by boat for the observation of wild dolphins and savor the opportunity to swim alongside these splendid mammals
Day 14 : Zanzibar
- Relaxation and free time for swimming
Day 15 : Fly from Dar Es Salaam to Doha
Day 16 : Fly back home
The package include:
- Return flight to Montreal/Toronto, including taxes.
- Domestic flight Arusha – Zanzibar – Dar Es Salaam, including airport taxes
- 6 nights all inclusive african style camping
- Lodging 5 night in 3-4 star hotels
- All terrain vehicule for the full journey
- Boat excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Full board
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary.
- Services of a professional English speaking guide.
- Detailed documentation for the organizer.
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre.
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund.