Costa Rica : Nature and culture
Tour in detail
> 9 days - 8 nights
> 17 meals included
Day 1: Fly to San Jose
- Take a panoramic tour of the Costa Rican capital.
Day 2: Sarapiqui
- Enjoy a boat excursion.
- Take a canopy tour over the tropical forest.
- Spend the night in a small luxury text complex set up in the forest.
Day 3: Sarapiqui
- Spend half a day on community-service activities.
- Experience light water rafting on the Sarapiqui River to observe plants and animals.
Day 4: Sarapiqui − Arenal
- Visit a school.
- Participate in an activity that will teach you about chocolate.
- Visit the spectacular active volcano Arenal.
Day 5: Arenal
- Explore a rural area.
- Visit an elementary school.
- Tour a farming property and enjoy a typical meal.
- Relax in the spa and enjoy a view of the volcano.
Jour 6 : Arenal − Jaco
- Take a hike at the foot of the Arenal volcano.
- Visit Las Pumas animal refuge.
- Swim from Jaco beach.
Day 7: Manuel Antonio Park
- Bask on a dream beach.
- Take a hike and catch a glimpse of monkeys and iguanas.
Day 8: Rio Tarcoles − San Jose
- Go crocodile watching on a boat safari.
- Stroll through the mangroves.
- Marvel at the pink flamingos.
- See the spoonbills.
Day 9: Fly back home
The package include:
- Return flight to Montreal/Toronto, including taxes.
- Bus transportation for all excursions.
- Lodging in 2-3 star hotels and hostels.
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary.
- Services of a professional English speaking guide.
- Detailed documentation for the organizer.
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre.
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund.
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants.