Classical China and its Rice Field Terraces
Tour in detail
> 13 days - 11 nights
Day 1 : Fly overnight to Beijing
Day 2 : Beijing
- Beijing, cultural, political and economic centre of the country
- Transfer to a luxury hotel
Day 3 : Beijing
- Tiananmen square
- The forbidden city
- The temple of Heaven’s Garden, a UNESCO heritage site
Day 4 : Beijing
- Summer Palace
- Cyclo tour in the old quarter
- Pandas at Beijing zoo
- Evening show
Day 5 : Beijing - Xian
- Great wall of China
- Discover the Olympic sites
- Swim at the famous Water Cube
- Overnight train to Xian
Day 6 : Xian
- Shaanxi state museum
- City Walls
- Calligraphy workshop
Day 7 : Xian
- Qin underground army and his horses
- Dumpling making workshop
Day 8 : Xian - Guilin
- Take a flight to the south
- Arrival to Guilin
- Discover the river and the Elephant Trunk hill
Day 9 : Guilin – Rice Fields – Yangshuo
- View the magnificient rice fields of Longsheng
- Tasting of products of Zhuang ethnic group
- Travelling towards Yangshuo
Day 10 : Yangshuo
- Boat trip on the Lijiang river
- A geology of hundreds of hills shaped like a sugar bread
- Enjoy a mesmerizing show of sound and light on the river
Day 11 : Yangshuo – Guilin – Shanghai
- Return to the airport of Guilin
- Flight to Shanghai
- Panoramic tour of China’s economic capital
Day 12 : Shanghai
- City museum
- Walkabout along the Bund
- Yutuan Market
- Chinese Acrobat show
Day 13 : Fly back home
- Discover Pudong town
- Visit one of the world’s highest skyscrapers
- Flight back home
The package include:
- Return flight including taxes.
- Night train from Beijing to Xian.
- Domestic flight between Xian - Guilin and then Guilin- Shanghai, including taxes.
- Bus transportation for all excursions.
- Lodging in 3-4 star hotels for 10 nights, in double and triple occupancy for all (no single occupancy available).
- 11 breakfasts , 12 lunches and 11 suppers.
- Visits and admission to the attractions listed in the itinerary.
- Professional Chinese guide services.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Detailed documentation for the organizer.
- 24-hour emergency assistance from Voyages Objectif Terre.
- The 0.10% contribution to the travel agent’s collective security fund.
- Free trip for organizers at a rate of 1 per 10 paying participants.